Animal Licenses

All pet owners that live in Holland and/or Cypress River must have an Animal License for their pet. Pet owners are required to produce a certificate from a veterinarian to verify that your pet has been spayed or neutered.  Also required is a current Vaccine Certificate ensuring that the pets in your control are free of infectious, contagious or communicable diseases.

Please see the current Dog & Cat Owner Notice below.  

Rural Municipality of Victoria Dog & Cat Owner Notice

If you have any further questions please review the Animal By-Law shown below. If any additional information is required please do not hesitate in contacting the RM of Victoria Office

Animal By-Law